Solar energy Advantages Disadvantages
Many of us know that solar vigor is a good thing, but few as a matter of fact understand why. Therefore, I compiled a uncut list of solar vigor advantages and disadvantages that will enable you to make an educated decision either on not Solar Power is right for You.
Solar vigor Advantages
1. Saves you money
- After the first investment has been recovered, the vigor from the sun is practically Free.
- The recovery/ payback period for this investment can be very short depending on how much electricity your household uses.
- Financial incentives are available form the government that will sacrifice your cost.
- If your ideas furnish more vigor than you use, your utility company can buy it from you, building up a prestige on your account! This is called net Metering.
- It will save you money on your electricity bill if you have one at all.
- Solar vigor does not wish any fuel.
- It's not affected by the provide and question of fuel and is therefore not subjected to the ever-increasing price of gasoline.
- The savings are immediate and for many years to come.
- The use of solar vigor indirectly reduces condition costs.
2. Environmentally friendly
- Solar vigor is clean, renewable (unlike gas, oil and coal) and sustainable, helping to safe our environment.
- It does not pollute our Air by releasing carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, sulPh Metering will solve this problem. See http://www.dsireusa.org for details on how net Metering allows you to save electricity and money.
- As far as solar powered cars go - their slower speed might not request for retrial to every person caught up in today's rat race.